1. To show off crap Nigel made
As you all should know, Nigel likes to make things. Right now Nigel is into quilting.
2. To practice writing
Which is a good idea if Nigel wants to be published someday
3. Nigel is an attention whore and wants to be world famous
4. This blog is a last resort to cure Nigel’s severe lonelyness
5. To get feedback from people all over the world.
Come on, be honest! Nigel needs to come to grips with reality.
6. Nigel needs money
No really. Nigel has no proper source of income right now. Can Nigel make money with a blog?
7. To tell Nigel’s family stuff
8. Nigel is looking
Single! 🙂 Likes cats! A little hard to feed but doesn’t care if you don’t walk it.
9. Using this blog to plug everything Nigel does
Preforming at the Last Night of the Proms tomorrow night! Singing in a Barbershop chorus! I made some stuff! Selling succulents! ect!
10. As a platform for Nigel’s fundamental and extreme opinions
Cats are better than dogs. End of argument.
11. As a place to put videos that Nigel will procrastinate in making
Nigel wants to make videos…when Nigel gets around to it.
12. Post pictures
Nigel has an attractive face. No really.
13. Show off Nigel’s pets
Two cats. One dog. My place doesn’t allow cats or dogs…so I downgraded to their natural prey…two mice.
14. It gives Nigel something to do in the day
In between choir practice on Thursday night, volunteer work on Friday and church Sunday night (if Nigel hasn’t procrastinated it) Nigel is bored.
15. It stops Nigel from procrastinating things
Or is that…makes Nigel procrastinate things? Whatevs. Nigel will figure it out later.